Pages


Sunday, May 31, 2015

Bonfires and Bachelorettes

Well these past couple weeks have been filled with lots of fun. Definitely keepin' me busy! Went to Sydney's wedding and she looked beautiful, roasted hotdogs and s'mores in Kim and Adam's fire pit, had the whole family come for foiled dinners and s'mores for Memorial Day, had my first Farr's icecream, and then went to Kim's Bachelorette party last night! Goodness let me catch my breath! Haha. And this week is going to be even busier with Kim and Adam's wedding! I'm super excited for them and to have all of our family there.I just love how our family is growing :) Please excuse my overload of pictures.
I just wanted to say how sad I was when I heard Elder L. Tom Perry passed away yesterday afternoon. He was such an amazing man and brought an incredible spirit with him where ever he went. I'm so glad I got to listen to him speak one last time in April at General Conference. I loved when he said, "It is important that they (the rising generation) do not give up on themselves... they must be revolutionaries." How beautiful and powerful that was to me. Our generation is here to make a bigger change on the world than we can even comprehend. Elder Perry will always be remembered and loved. Gotta run! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment